Tauʻolunga komipiuta ordering page
Nowadays credit/debit cards are the most convenient way to do your shopping. But for those who cannot have one, there are other payment options:
- Come along in the shop and pay cash. Saves also on the freight, which can be considerable.
- Bankdrafts to: Tauʻolunga komipiuta, p.o.box 3060, Nukuʻalofa, Tonga. No personal cheques. Add T$ 20 banking fee.
- Direct money transfer using Western Union or likewise companies: same address, contact person: Sione Langi. No additional fees.
- Telegrafic transfers: MBf bank, Nukuʻalofa, Tonga. Ask us for details which overseas correspondent bank to use for the country where you reside.
Ordering using credit/debit card
Some errors were detected. Please correct the entries marked in red.
Using your credit/debit card for payments to Tauʻolunga komipiuta, with or without the help of this form, assume your agreement with our policies.
- This is not an online payment. Your cardnumber will be presented manually by us to our bank for processing and verification. For new customers or larger amounts this may take a full business day. You can speed up processing by sending us (email attachment or fax) the form with your signature & a copy of the card with your signature & an official identification with foto and signature (passport, drivers license, etc.)
- All overseas cards attract a bank fee of 4% (as calculated on the form).
- Your personal and card data you fill in on this page will only be used to create the final form and then deleted from all computers and the net. We ourselves will only keep a printed copy for audit purposes.
- To verify that you are the owner of the email address you claim, a verification email may be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You must answer that email before we start processing your order.
- You only may cancel your order and get a full refund of your money if we are unable to deliver the promised goods within a reasonable time, or the goods are damaged or not according to specification, and we are not able to remedy that.
- In all other cases you may request a refund, if we accept the goods back, which is to our discretion, and then receive them in good order. But from the amount bank fee, handling fees and shipping fees as appropriate will be subtracted.